Amsterdam, NederlandIT Development
Interested in letting a team of international C# developers flourish while helping them to reach their full potential? Make a difference and join Brand New Day as developer.
To cut a long story short
Sure – the financial services sector can be very uncool and unsexy. But Brand New Day is definitely not like any other bank or insurer... We’re young, modern and independent. We believe in doing things our own way and challenging the status quo. Don’t believe us? Come in for an interview and see for yourself!
What you will be doing
We promise top-quality service to each and every one of our customers. That means more than 300,000 people have exceptionally high expectations. As a developer you will work on the development of our systems, through which numerous consumers invest and save money for their long-term goals, like a happy retirement. Safety, quality, and long-term oriented architecture are our primary goals. That should be no problem for you, because it’s in your nature to be responsible, neat, and thorough, while keeping a flexible mind-set. Just as important, however, is that you enjoy working together closely with a bunch of other talented developers in an international setting… we are a group of 11 nationalities and have offices in Amsterdam and Bangkok, where we have our company-owned development hub.
Required experience & skills
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle, including design, coding, testing, and deployment, ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Experienced in C# and the .NET Framework. You know your way around REST or gRPC and writing some SQL queries is no challenge at all.
- Affinity with design patterns, Microservice architecture or SOA.
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git) and agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with relational databases, such as SQL Server, and database design principles, ensuring efficient data management.
We'll give you
- Money in the bank
- A pension scheme invested in a superior way. Comes with top-notch service
- Compensation for your travelling expenses
- Space for you to develop yourself and do things your own way
- 25 days of paid leave. Do come back!
- Learning budget
- If all goes well, the opportunity to meet the team in Thailand that you work with.
Step 1: Interview through Teams (or at the office) with Head of engineering
Step 2: Interview with the Team Lead and Product Owner
Step 3: Meet the team
Step 4: Be hired, be awesome